We offer the BEST VALUE to our customers, and we achieve this through TRUST. We lay all our cards on the table for everyone to see and question to their satisfaction.
To ensure we provide our customers with the BEST QUALITY, our process features 3 Quality Control Phases.
Kolona assures the architects and enineers, associations and property managers that all work is performed equal o or better than the specifications. We achieve this through a proven and tested Quality Control Plan and a Certified QC Management Team.
We always perform a final walk through with our board representative and the property manager to make sure everything is to your satisfaction.
When applicable we offer warranties for the materials and work provided.
Safety is the foundation of our work. Before beginning a project we create a safety plan, and during the project we have regular safety meetings.
Kolona considers Safety a top concern and our company is insured and carries C-33, C-55, C-42g, C-42 Roofing, C-21 Flooring, and C-31D licenses. All key employees have received Quality Control certification as well as Construction/Health and Safety Technician certifications. All field employees have completed the required OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 courses, CPR certification, Spray certification, Hydro-Stop Certified, and Equipment certification.
We are in “good standing” with both state and federal governments, and KolonaPGC is prepared to meet all federal and state safety requirements and provide intensive Accident Prevention plans, Hazmat plans, and Quality Control plans for every project.
Our safety certifications are unmatched by any other company in the Hawaii construction industry.
We invite all perspective customers to openly communicate and negotiate fairly for their projects.
Open discussions show we are confident in the Quality of Our Work, Performance of Our Work, and Customer Satisfaction.
While working together we begin with pre-construction meetings and planning. From there the next phase is submittals, and before we begin work we create a safety plan.
During the project we provide daily reports to our customers for peace of mind.
Once the project is finished we provide a final walk through to be sure you are completely satisfied with the work we performed
In the 25 years we’ve been in business we have maintained a perfect record, and never failed to complete a project! We’ve accomplished this through a commitment to excellent service, quality work and a “safety first” mindset. Here are some of the reasons we are qualified to take on your project…
- All Kolona foremen are Certified Quality Control Managers by the Joint Navy & Air Force and Army Corp of Engineers.
- Approved Specialty Products Applicator – Neogard®, SOPREMA® PMMA, Siplast® PMMA, ALT Global® PMMA, HYDRO-STOP® Fluid Applied Coatings. Applications can be used for Self-leveling, Chemical resistant, Roofing, Traffic (vehicle and pedestrian) above/below ground Waterproofing) .
- Safety – All men are: OSHA 30, First Aid / AED / CPR certified.
- Kolona equipment operators are trained and certified.
- Kolona is EPA Certified Lead Renovator
- Graduate of the Small Business Administration 8(a) Program
- Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certified with the DOT
- Member of Society of Protective Coatings SSPC and National Association of Corrosion Engineers NACE
- Instructors for the ABC State Department of Labor Apprenticeship Program
- We serve ALL Islands in the Private, State, Federal, and Commercial sectors
- ABC Certified Painters & Apprentices through State Department of Labor Program.
- Kolona has men Certified Quality Control Supervisors by the SSPC (Society of Protective Coatings).
- Kolona has men Certified Coating Inspectors by NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers).